Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

3 Brouzins and A Brouzinita

Justin has been an escape artist as long as I can remember. He climbs out of his crib, up the stairs through the banister, and over gates regulary. Recently Aiden was recruited to his team. It drives me crazy but I must admit that they make a good team. Justin loosens the gate's latch and then Aiden knocks the gate down. They do this every time I go downstairs to use the bathroom, which is often due to the 101 ounces of water I drink. After bypassing the gate they sneak into the kitchen, then down the stairs, into the basement, then BOOM - they open my bathroom door. Can I get some privacy?
"Oh no! Are the youngest brouzins safe upstairs by themselves?", I wonder. I immediately finish my business and run up the stairs to make sure that Nathan and Ariana don't fall down the stairs, since their older brouzins left the door wide open.

2 comments:

  1. Of course my child would be the ring leader, lol. And Nathan's not too far behind them either so watch out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you poor thing! How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete