Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Am I The New Waitress?

Normally we eat together in the dining room (AJ sits in his high chair). Recently AJ prefers to eat his meals at the new kiddie table in the living room. In the past he ran to the refrigerator and pointed to what he wanted and stood there until I gave it to him. Then he took it to the kiddie table, sat down, and ate. Now he tells me what he wants, cheese for example, but he no longer follows me into the kitchen to get it. Instead he takes a seat at the kiddie table and waits for me to bring it to him. Did he just place an order? Am I his new waitress? When he wants more cheese he brings the bowl into the kitchen, screams cheese and returns to his table and again he waits. Did he just order a refill? He tickles me.

5 comments:

  1. lol I don't even know what to say to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious, and yes, you're his waitress, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carlene, You had me rollin'!!! I laughed so hard, I'm sure my neighbors heard me. This is soooo funny!

    ReplyDelete