Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

No... But Not Really

AJ saying the word NO is getting ridiculous. I understand him deliberatley saying it to trick me out of diaper changes but now he says no to everything I say. I could ask him if he wants to meet Mickey Mouse, play with Elmo, and get all the ice cream and candy he wants and his answer would still be no.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm doing a gestalt here. December 6th thru the 10th is HILARIOUS! What a great way to start my morning off - with laughter. Great writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lil d went thru that stage as well. So it became a daily thing for me to teach him "YES" and how to nod his head yes. or to let him know that he actually meant Yes when he said No. I agree....its the most annoying thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiden is practicing being powerful. Think about it: don't you feel more in-control saying "no" than saying "yes"??

    ReplyDelete