Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

3 Brouzins and a Brouzinita

Arianna joined the team of cousins a week ago. I call her BROUZINITTA.

The thought of 4 babies under 1 roof was scary. After 6 days I'm relieved to report that I can handle it. We had a rough start because Arianna refused to drink from a bottle. It took her less than a week to adjust. Now that the feeding challenge is behind us, I am glad to say, Arianna will fit in quite nicely.

The brouzins love to have her around and show it in different ways. AJ kisses her and calls her baby. Justin has to be near her by climbing in her swing or bassinet and straddling her. Nathan taps her head.

Stay tuned for more episodes of 3 Brouzins and a Brouzinitta

4 comments:

  1. I never doubted it for a minute; you're definitely the best suited for this out of the 3 of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess brouzinita is better that BROUZILLA! Too much like BRIDEZILLA.(LOOOLLL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carlene, you are indeed amazing. You could offer how-to's to mothers of young children close in age. And just how do you handle care of four children under three years old with no assistance and maintain a high degree of sanity?

    ReplyDelete