Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rear View Mirror

I can't stop looking at my baby. Why? Sometimes I cant believe he is mine, other times I am full of pride to be his mom, and most of the time I get a kick out of how cute he is. I better be carefull not to get in a car accident while stealing looks at him in the car. Thankgoodness for Eddie Bauer selling a mirror that attaches to my car's rear view mirror. I bought it last week. Now I don't miss any of his expressions.



Check out my handsome little man in his car seat. Wonder what he is thinking about?

3 comments:

  1. He is SO cute Carlene!! Can't wait to get together with you again. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiden is surely one of the joys of your life. He's probably thinking about where you're taking him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww too cute. girl im guilty of doing the same thing. but i dont have the mirror attachement, so i just angle down the rear view mirror. SO NOT SAFE!! i really need to stop it. but hey....us moms cant help it! :-)

    ReplyDelete