Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Just Me & My Pooh




Aidens father and I are co-parents. This means that we share parenting time and unfortunately I don't have Aiden on the weekends, when I am not working. I hate this because I'm missing the chance to have one-on-one quality time with AJ.
Friday was wonderful because I didn't have to watch my nephews. I took Aiden to the zoo for the first time. We spent the whole day there. I was happy to see him enjoying himself. I was suprised at how attentive and responsive he was to the animals, even the small butterflies inside the bird exhibit.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Carlene! I'm trying to remain stress free and just enjoy being pregnant. Thank you for the compliment on my blog, I did it myself. I used a pre-made blog template, and used Microsoft Publisher to make the header with a picture. It was a lot of trial and error, but it finally worked out! AJ is so cute and seems like he has so much personality. You are doing such a great job! You go Mama!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great day! Both mother and son seemed to have enjoyed themselves. :-)

    ReplyDelete