
Fitting the padded cover on the cart was time consuming but navigating it was so much easier.....until AJ's shoe dropped to the floor blocking the wheels and preventing me from moving. We almost lost both his shoes that day because he kicked his legs with delight getting used to his new found freedom.
Side Comment: I am so glad to be done with infant seats in the store. Why do they sit so high up on shopping carts? I could barely see where I was going.

So cute, when did you get the shopping cart cover?
ReplyDeleteuh oh...gotta watch out for the flying shoes. i almost lost plenty of donne's shoes from him kicking them off in stores. customers would run up to me asking if i lost a shoe in aisle 5? LOL. this has happened at least 10 times. one time his shoe was even put in parisians lost and found. goodluck with keeping up with his shoes. AJ look so comfortable.
ReplyDeleteUgh oh,I may have to start taking his shoes off at the store. I'm already buying bigger shoes every 3 months..can't afford replacement shoes too.
ReplyDeleteHe's Mama's Big Boy now.
ReplyDelete